ACKNOWLEDGEMENT Formate for Internship Project Report.


                                          ACKNOWLEDGEMENT


A summer project is a golden opportunity for learning and self development. I consider myself very lucky and honored to have so many wonderful people lead me through in completion of this project.
 
I wish to express my indebted gratitude and special thanks to " Your Company Head, Post, Company name City Name" who in spite of being extraordinarily busy with her/his duties, took time out to hear, guide and keep me on the correct path and allowing me to carry out my industrial project work at their esteemed organization and extending during the training.I do not know where I would  been without him. 

A humble ‘Thank you’ Sir.

I express my deepest thanks to Name of  growth manager (RGM), Area growth manager (AGM), for taking part in useful decision & giving necessary advices and guidance and arranged all facilities to make life easier. I choose this moment to acknowledge their contribution gratefully.

It is my glowing feeling to place on record my best regards, deepest sense of gratitude to Mr. XYZ Growth Officer (GO), Mr.XYZGrowth Officer (GO) Mr.XYZ Growth Officer (GO), Mr.XYZGrowth Officer (GO), Mr. XYZ (GO), Mr. XYZ Growth Officer (GO) for their judicious and precious guidance which were extremely valuable for my study both theoretically and practically.

I express my deepest thanks to Prof. ............ for their guidance and support. He supported to us by showing different method of information collection about the company. He helped all time when we needed and he gave right direction toward completion of project.


    Place: ............                                                                                                     Your Name
      Date    ..........                                                                                                PGDM-2010-2012
    
                                                                                                               

                                                 Declaration


I hereby declare that project Titled “Competitive analysis of FROOTI and its competitor & understanding the retailers behaviors towards the company products” is an original piece of research work carried out by me under the guidance and supervision of Mr. Basant Mali (AGM Parle Agro) and Prof. Akshay Joshi. The information has been collected from genuine & authentic sources. The work has been submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirement of PGDM to our college.



       Place:   Indore                                                                                            Signature:
       
                                                                                                           ……………………..
    Date:                                                                                             Sharad Pateriya
                                                                                                  PGDM-2010-2012